Wow! Can I just say that I am way glad that I am working towards earning another Personal Progress medallion. It has been a great experience so far to work on the value experiences. I'm so excited about it I find myself wanting to work on a dozen value experiences at once...but I realize I can't handle that much, so I resort to working on two or three.
I'm discovering more about the Gospel and it's place in my life. I am learning more about what it means to be a Daughter of God and how much He really loves me. I will admit when I first started this I wasn't getting much out of it at first. But I'm realizing that the farther I go and the more value experiences I work on and complete that it has had a significant impact in my life. I cannot even describe the feelings and experiences I've had...it's just been this slow and gradual change that has been occurring over time...and it feels great! I love what I'm learning about myself and my Heavenly Father and Savior. It's really cool! I believe it really is helping me to become the woman I need to be, and some day wife and mother that I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment