This next Christmas tree was about a week and a half later (Dec. 9, I believe). It was my sister's tree. We went to their place helped decorate her family's Christmas tree. Sadly, no caramel popcorn here :(
This tree decorating was the best one for me. I got to help my cute little niece decorate the tree. This is her second Christmas, and really the first time she was able to help decorate the tree. She was having so much fun, and I was having a blast helping her. I tell you, I got winded fast, though, because of all the times I had to keep lifting her up and putting her down after she put an ornament on the tree. Overall, the tree was a total success.
 |
| My niece decorating the tree...she was really getting into it |
 |
| Hi-five! We make a good team |
 |
| I just like this pic |
0 comments:
Post a Comment