Man, I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I will work on that...maybe.
Thanksgiving this year was fun. We had it up at my house this year and we had all the usual foods: turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, jello, salads, and pie...yummy! There were more foods, but I can't recall all of them.
The night was filled with eating, laughing, and games (a new one for us). My uncle Ingolf decided to throw in the idea of playing games...so we did. And it was fun! I definitely ate too much that day.
Here are some pictures from the night:
 |
| Me and one of my cousins (one of the few pictures I'm actually in because I'm always behind the camera) |
 |
| Same cousin above using my adorable neice to clean the floor...worked pretty good actually :) |
 |
| Me and my crazy aunt "D". It looks like she's flipping off the camera...hmmm |
 |
| My crazy cousin "D" who is setting a bad example for the younger cousins...and me...I soon joined him |
0 comments:
Post a Comment