So here is a list of my "favorites" from 2009.
song: "Firework" by Katy Perry; "Fireflies" by Owl City; "Arise" by Flyleaf; "Sing Me a Love Song" by BarlowGirl
band: BarlowGirl and Flyleaf
color: still blue...I'm kind of liking a midnight blue and a sky blue
time of day: nap time
hobby: photography
car: mine, because it's still running (thank goodness)
nickname: "Brit-bee"
picture: the picture of lightning I took this year
day: Wednesdays and Sundays
movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I
animal: butterfly (I know, it's not technically an animal, but I still like it)
TV show: Law & Order: SVU...I also got really into Persons Unknown
class: no class
church calling: Primary teacher
sport: none with a ball, that's for sure
physical activity: walking because I still can't run
game: Crazy Rummy
scripture: John 14:27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment