So, I've had an epiphany recently and learned something very interesting about myself...
I love to sing.
That's right. I love to sing. I've never been really confident when it comes to singing (and I still don't find the idea of singing in front of others to be thrilling), but I love music. I think that I do have a decent voice...I'm no Celine Dion or Sarah Brightman, but I can carry a tune.
For some reason, I am looking forward to our ward choir these next couple of months. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we will be singing Christmas hymns. I love to sing Christmas hymns, and I like to try at singing the different parts (soprano, or alto). I consider my self an "in-betweeno" because I can't sing as high as a first soprano, or as low as an alto. But I have a good range in between.
Granted, most of my singing either occurs in the ward choir, or in my car. Most people have never heard me sing where it was just me singing. And I'm okay with that...for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment