So, as some of you know, I am currently in my last semester of college before I get my Bachelor's degree. For some reason it has been very hard for me to get motivated to do anything. You think with this being my last semester (and one that I need to successfully complete in order to walk in May) I would be kickin' to get things done.
That is not the case at the present.
Now, some would say I have the so-called "senioritis," but I don't believe I do. Senioritis, as I understand it, involves a high disineterest is school, or anything associated with acadamia, such as classes, lectures, reading, and homework. It involves a "laziness" and little to no motivation to do any school-related work. It involves wanting to go out and "party" all night when you should be working on that paper that is due and 9 a.m. the next day. It means you don't do homework or school because you would rather be doing something else (something fun, that is).
That is not the case with me. I want to do my schoolwork (well, most of it...there is that one class that I do hate)...It's more that I'm just far too tired to do it most of the time. Or I'm far too tired to be able to concentrate on it. It's really hard to motivate myself to do the work when all I feel like doing is sleeping. It really bites...this is my last semester...and I'm having to push myself harder just to get the work done (and the work hasn't really gotten much harder, just my ability to do the work).
So, yeah, there is my random spew for the day. I do not have senioritis. Diagnosis: exhaustian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know how you feel. I feel the same way.
Post a Comment