favorites of 2009

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So I was thinking about the year 2009 and all the "favorites" that I tend to have, whether it be a song, band, or a hobby that I spent more time doing that usual. So here is a list of my "favorites" from 2009.

song: "Again" by Flyleaf; "Unbreakable" by Fireflight

band: It's a close one between Flyleaf and Fireflight

color: still blue...I'm kind of liking a midnight blue and a sky blue

time of day: nap time

hobby: photography with drawing coming in a very close second

car: mine, because it's still running (thank goodness)

nickname: that would have to be "Brit-bee," that's what my little niece calls me, and now the rest of my family has adopted it

picture: there are a couple I took that I might upload

day: days away from school and work...maybe Friday

movie: That would definitely be "The Blindside" the best movie I saw the whole year. I loved it!!! It was just one of those "feel good" movies and it was funny, too. Plus, I love Sandra Bullock...she pulled that part off well

animal: hmm...that one is tricky...I would have to say a white tiger...they are so magnificent and fierce

TV show: even though I don't watch a lot of TV (never have time to), that would be Law and Order: SVU, NCIS, and shows on HGTV such as Designed to Sell, Design on a Dime, and Deserving Design

class: I would have two for that one: my digital imaging class this past semester, and my professional writing class, also last semester

church calling: enrichment committe member (now called relief society meeting committee or something)

sport: now one that I play--volleyball all the way; one that I watch: gymnastics and, although these haven't happened yet, I love to watch the Winter Olympics which are coming up really soon!

physical activity: running

game: Farkle, a very fun dice game that requires some skill and a lot of luck


Well, that's about all I've got for tonight.

0 comments: