Alas, the summer is officially over. I can't believe how fast another year has gone by. Darn the person who said, "The older you get, the faster life goes." They were right. I honestly prefer this one: "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes." A little more humor in that one.
Here I am rambling about toilet paper and this post is supposed to be about school (hence the title). I have started my last year of school. And, can I say, it feels really weird coming back this semester. I don't know why. Maybe because half of the campus is under construction (wait, let me rephrase that: "destruction"). It just feels weird to think of myself as a senior now. I can remember back when I was a freshman and walking onto campus for the first time. I was scared, nervous, excited, overwhelmed (a good overwhelmed) and felt so grown up. Now I walk onto campus and think: "Holy cow! This is my last year. Better make it a good one." Again, it amazes me how times flies by...oh look, there it goes.
I have no idea yet what kind of homework overload I'm in for this semester. From what I've heard from others who have taken the classes I'm currently enrolled in, I'm in for a pretty busy semester...Great! (hint of sarcasm)
I'm on break right now and have no idea what to do, so I'm writing a post. I have no homework assignments yet (and won't until my next class)...so I'm just rambling away on here, tring to sound somewhat interesting. Don't know if it is working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment